Category Archives: Self Help
Need a Loan Shark from somewhere in the Philippines? Many people who are in business or simply needs an additional fund that they can use to bridge finances consider this facility to fill their financial gap.
WARNING: LOAN SHARKS CAN CRIPPLE YOUR FINANCES.
Loan Sharks can be represented by an individual or an institution. For those who are interested or considering this sort of facility and have not met or made business to anyone of these Loan Sharks, you should ask your friends or business contacts if they knew anyone as Loan Sharks mostly entertain borrowers only by means of referral. Otherwise, you must be in a very stable and highly profitable business before they can consider lending their capital to you.
In the Philippines, Loan Sharks offers an interest rate ranging between 5% – 9% per month of the total amount you have borrowed.
While borrowing from Loan Shark may seems to be a lot faster than going to commercial banks, you should be able to convince them that you are able to repay the money you are borrowing. Providing them some proof of business existence and documentation is mostly required. Most of the case that if you are a first time borrower that they will ask for copies of your financial documents such as Audited Financial Statements and Bank Account information and Statement of Account.
If they see that you can be a credible borrower, they will facilitate the release of your requested loan in exchange of signing a loan agreement with them backed by post-dated checks equivalent to the full amount of your loan. There are a couple of means a Loan Shark operates and I will discuss it in my Loan Shark Lending Facility article.
Loan Sharks in the Philippines normally takes advance interest from the proceeds so you should be able to expect this deduction from the amount that you really need where you intend to use this fund.
There are best practices when a graduating high school student choose his next path.
If you, your children or sibling is on their way to high school graduation, it is a best practice to start planning ahead how they are going to go further. An early plan gives you clear direction and it can bring you a lot of benefit.
It is important however to start first in finding out if you are definite that you will be a part of the graduating class. It may sound funny. But if you wanted to be confident that you will walk into the graduation rights, I would suggest that you spend your studying time properly.
When you are the person graduating high school, what would you need? Here is how you should to it;
- You will have to prepare the following:
- A working Pen
- A paper
- Other possible references such as a school prospectus
- Decide whether you wanted to pursue your studies on the next level, take technical or vocational course, or gain your experience in the field.
- If you are taking your studies to the next level, check your financial ability to support your studies.
- Make an specific list of your abilities and interest together with which you think you liked most and where you think you are doing well.
- Determine what career fields are available corresponding each interest you have listed.
- Ensure that you consider the length of time you need to spend while studying such field.
- Then go through your interest list and highlight the field interest that you think does not match your ideal length of time to be in classes. Again, in making this de-listing, you will have to acknowledge the amount of money required to support your studies.
- When you have made your field interest list short, make more research of the possible careers for each field interest left in your list. If your field interest is falling under Laws, then look into what possibilities of professional career is waiting for those people who have completed this studies. Find out what is the most appealing interest to those what you have listed.
- Talk with professionals and other people who have completed the said course. Find out why they have chosen the said career, what are their expectations, and what have they found out when they completed the studies. Look into how well they are doing with their current profession and look into what other jobs entails to that career.
- Use all the information you have gathered in making a good decision.
The most important in a person’s career path is attitude. Remember that the success or failure of one person is not the same as another. Our personal attitude plays a GREAT ROLE in our future success.
Aside from celebrating Valentine’s Day during the month of February, prom nights are also the prevalent affair students look forward to. Recently, even elementary pupils celebrate parties similar to prom nights of high school students. Universities and educational institution promote this event to encourage camaraderie. Others celebrate this for fun and fashion.
Girls are a much far excited than boys hence they really find time to choose for the perfect dress that can make them stand out amongst the crowd. A lasting impression is a MUST.
Being a mother myself, I find it challenging for a first timer daughter who will attend to such occasion. Good thing I have such great interests on clothing which help me identify things to consider on which attire to choose.
I am sharing you my personal thoughts on these.
- The right fabric- Silk or high quality silk is one. Aside from being soft, it also has a shimmer that enhances any kind of dress. Chiffon is another good choice. It has a quality of smoothness that adds femininity. Organza, Taffeta and Georgette are also recommendable. Try visiting your local market. There is always a store selling different kinds of fabrics, I bet.
- The appropriate design, shape and color- for children, it is easier to decide on color and shape as ages 7 to 10 years old are not much into figures. Girls on that age bracket prefer princess-like gowns. You can try princess cut dresses or the sheering and balloon skirt. Then add organza and galaxy fabric on the outer layer to add fullness on its design. I personally not endorsing suggestive dresses for children to wear as it give an impolite impression.
- The Embellishments- this is another important issue to consider especially if you decide to pick simple and ordinary fabric. However, embellishments can make or break your prom dress if you do not know how to use it as it should be. Embellishment can be sewn or pinned into dresses. You can choose from sequins, feathers, pearls, rhinestones, fabric flowers and crystal stones. You can also add ribbons as belts.
- Is it economical- most of the dresses sold from department store vary from Php 2,500 (USD 60.00) up to Php 5,000 (USD 120.00) depending on what kind of fabric and design being use. But on personal choice, I decided to buy own materials and have it tailored sewed for my daughter. There are seamstresses who does gowns and party dresses professionally. Imagine spending only Php 600 (USD 14.00) on materials and Php 350 (USD 8.00) for the service charge. If you do not have any idea on the design. Try looking at dress catalogues and have it imitate. Practical and economical, right?
- Is it re-usable for other occasion- I find it smart choice if you can re-use dresses as such for other occasion. It is a given fact that prom dresses are just one time attire. But for me I always give consideration on further enhancement or a little alteration later on. So it I always safe to have your design that can easily adopt on other occasion such as wedding, Halloween party, and other formal gatherings. 🙂
Upon considering above tips, I am pretty sure your little princesses will give you the warmest hugs and the sweetest kisses for having a perfect and princess like dresses.
Remember, every girl is a princess by heart!