Category Archives: Reference and Education
Need a Loan Shark from somewhere in the Philippines? Many people who are in business or simply needs an additional fund that they can use to bridge finances consider this facility to fill their financial gap.
WARNING: LOAN SHARKS CAN CRIPPLE YOUR FINANCES.
Loan Sharks can be represented by an individual or an institution. For those who are interested or considering this sort of facility and have not met or made business to anyone of these Loan Sharks, you should ask your friends or business contacts if they knew anyone as Loan Sharks mostly entertain borrowers only by means of referral. Otherwise, you must be in a very stable and highly profitable business before they can consider lending their capital to you.
In the Philippines, Loan Sharks offers an interest rate ranging between 5% – 9% per month of the total amount you have borrowed.
While borrowing from Loan Shark may seems to be a lot faster than going to commercial banks, you should be able to convince them that you are able to repay the money you are borrowing. Providing them some proof of business existence and documentation is mostly required. Most of the case that if you are a first time borrower that they will ask for copies of your financial documents such as Audited Financial Statements and Bank Account information and Statement of Account.
If they see that you can be a credible borrower, they will facilitate the release of your requested loan in exchange of signing a loan agreement with them backed by post-dated checks equivalent to the full amount of your loan. There are a couple of means a Loan Shark operates and I will discuss it in my Loan Shark Lending Facility article.
Loan Sharks in the Philippines normally takes advance interest from the proceeds so you should be able to expect this deduction from the amount that you really need where you intend to use this fund.
There are best practices when a graduating high school student choose his next path.
If you, your children or sibling is on their way to high school graduation, it is a best practice to start planning ahead how they are going to go further. An early plan gives you clear direction and it can bring you a lot of benefit.
It is important however to start first in finding out if you are definite that you will be a part of the graduating class. It may sound funny. But if you wanted to be confident that you will walk into the graduation rights, I would suggest that you spend your studying time properly.
When you are the person graduating high school, what would you need? Here is how you should to it;
- You will have to prepare the following:
- A working Pen
- A paper
- Other possible references such as a school prospectus
- Decide whether you wanted to pursue your studies on the next level, take technical or vocational course, or gain your experience in the field.
- If you are taking your studies to the next level, check your financial ability to support your studies.
- Make an specific list of your abilities and interest together with which you think you liked most and where you think you are doing well.
- Determine what career fields are available corresponding each interest you have listed.
- Ensure that you consider the length of time you need to spend while studying such field.
- Then go through your interest list and highlight the field interest that you think does not match your ideal length of time to be in classes. Again, in making this de-listing, you will have to acknowledge the amount of money required to support your studies.
- When you have made your field interest list short, make more research of the possible careers for each field interest left in your list. If your field interest is falling under Laws, then look into what possibilities of professional career is waiting for those people who have completed this studies. Find out what is the most appealing interest to those what you have listed.
- Talk with professionals and other people who have completed the said course. Find out why they have chosen the said career, what are their expectations, and what have they found out when they completed the studies. Look into how well they are doing with their current profession and look into what other jobs entails to that career.
- Use all the information you have gathered in making a good decision.
The most important in a person’s career path is attitude. Remember that the success or failure of one person is not the same as another. Our personal attitude plays a GREAT ROLE in our future success.
People write free blogs and article so other people can read it. One way or another, we would like to share ideas, questions, or experiences. Information plays an important role in our lives.
But are we writing articles just to share it to our friends? Some would say yes but most would say no. It’s a fact that many of us writes an article or shares blog because we wanted to be noticed by sharing what we know. In this world, it doesn’t matter if you are very intelligent when no one knows that you are. That is why we do write-ups and share it through blogs, article directories, newspapers, books, etc.
During the recent years I continually strive to understand how effective writing can be done. Yes, I have a BS and have also taken MBA for a while. But the reality is a bit different from what we learn in classrooms. I created free blogs many times and built websites just being curious to learn the basics and to be “in” around the internet circle. But the most important thing is when I have discovered a couple of times that I fail for one reason or another.
In the beginning, I posted articles to my blogs by simply borrowing ideas of other writers, whew! I am a bad writer huh? Excuse me but you are damn right! I have my reason why and it’s not a bad idea to copy someone else’s work, but the most important thing to do is to give the credit to the original writer. Never steal other people’s writings. If you are not yet ready to write your own, then don’t forget to include in the footer of your copied article the source of the said article or whoever wrote it. Give the credit to them whenever you repost their articles. Eventually, I will discourage you to continuously practice copying. Mind you that copying another man’s idea is Plagiarism and it is not socially acceptable.
The most important thing in writing is originality because writing is an art and the beauty of an art depends on its artist. Your idea even copied by someone else is still yours and nobody has any right to steal it from you. So, you should begin bringing your own self into your own writings.
Moving forward, I eventually started writing my own free blog thingy. I started from one topic into another. I believe that if some other writers have their distinct knowledge, I also have mine. But again, whatever it is that we write should be read by someone else to serve its purpose – sharing…. and what we share is…. information.
But how do we share our writings? Placing our articles in a free blog site is not enough. You don’t want to post article that no one could ever read. Perhaps there will be few who will be able to find it out but won’t you feel a lot better if many others will read what have you labored?
Yes, you can share the articles you have written and posted into a blog site simply by giving them the exact location link of the page where you have posted your article. But how long would you be able to do this? How much friend circle do you have? 10? 100? Or maybe you can also extend further and put the article link into your Facebook account so you can share it with your Facebook connections and friends. But still, how many are in your Facebook friend list? 500? 2000? Even you have the maximum number of listed friends in Facebook which is 5,000, you will still not be able to share it as widely to the world as possible.
So what do we do then? We need to automate sharing our written free blogs by going back to the basic. Let search engines like Google or Yahoo and the others open the doors for you without the need to exert too much effort. Did it made sense for you? Now if you want to gear up to the next level, you should learn Search Engine Optimization. You can read another article I made titled “How To Make Your Free Blog SEO Friendly”.
- (n.) Unfaithfulness to the marriage vow or contract; violation of the marriage covenant by adultery.
- (n.) Breach of trust; unfaithfulness to a charge, or to moral obligation; treachery; deceit; as, the infidelity of a servant.
For some reasons or another, INFIDELITY is always associated with MEN. Why? Is it because there are great number of men than women having an affair outside of their married life, or life with their partners and girlfriends. Or is it a common understanding and knowledge that MEN by nature are polygamous. Blame it on the society. But what really drives an individual to step out of the line and get himself/herself into this trap? Yes, I say trap as I believe any person has the ability to refuse or give it a green sign. I also believe that there is no such thing as UNINTENTIONAL CHEATING on his or her mate for that matter. It’s a big CRAP.
Well according to study, below are 12 common place situations that can lead to infidelity.
Trap #1 – Regular online communication an online “friend”
Regular e-mails, IM’s or chat room conversations with an online friend of the opposite sex can build strong emotional bonds that progress to emotional infidelity, which is the stepping stone to sexual infidelity.
Trap #2 – Drugs or Alcohol
Many people have succumbed to infidelity because they were under the influence of drugs or alcohol which impaired their judgment, and lowered their inhibitions.
Trap #3 – Flirting
Innocent flirting with someone of the opposite sex can get out of hand. Especially if one person finds the other sexually attractive.
Trap # 4 – Associating with others who are cheating on their mates.
Peer pressure can be very powerful. If there’s one lone “goody two shoes” among a group of a group of cheating friends, it won’t be long before that person is cheating too.
Trap #5 – Complaining about your marriage/ relationship or your mate.
This sends a message of availability, and can be misinterpreted that the complainer is open to having an affair. And the irony to this is, those partners who complaints a lot are those belong to the cheater group.
Trap #6 – Socializing with an opposite sex workmate.
Hanging out with an opposite sex workmate during non-business hours is just asking for trouble if unless your spouse or significant other is present, or you’re part of a group.
Trap #7 – Putting oneself in compromising situations.
Stopping by your opposite sex friend’s apartment when you know the two of you will be there alone. Inviting an opposite sex workmate to stop by your hotel room of visiting their room on a business trip.
Trap #8 – Fantasizing about sex with someone else.
Thoughts precede actions. Fantasizing what it would be like to have sex with another person allows the idea of infidelity to take root in one’s mind.
Trap #9 – Lunch and coffee breaks with the same person.
Having lunch or taking coffee breaks with the same opposite sex workmate every day paves the way for a workplace affair.
Trap #10 – Talking about sex.
Discussions of a sexual nature with someone of the opposite sex can arouse that person’s sexual interest in you, or make the other person think you have a sexual interest in them.
Trap #11 – Letting one’s marriage or relationship stagnate.
When the romance and passion fade in a marriage or relationship, both parties become vulnerable to an affair.
Trap #12- Window shopping on online dating sites.
Anyone who is married or in a committed relationship is asking for trouble by checking out online dating sites, just to see what they have to offer. Seeing what’s available can trick one into thinking that the grass is greener on the other side.
So if you think you’re in in one of the situational trap mentioned above, think twice or thrice. J You wouldn’t want to be in the scene where it is yourself that is being cheated upon right? Remember the law of KARMA. What comes around goes around.
In this world it is just so common to wish for a beautiful skin, one of the things people are looking for when it comes to physical aspect of humanity. How do we get a flawless skin? People especially women can’t get enough of what they have and would try countless skin beauty products and spend million of bucks just to have that flawlessly beautiful skin. Speaking of beautiful skin, women may vary in terms of giving the right definition for skin beautiful tag. Some women would think that having that fair complexion means being beautiful. With this definition, women will try different ways to whiten or lighten their skin complexion. You may even ask yourself, how do i get a flawless skin? So how can you get whiter skin the natural way?
Are there natural tips to get skin beautiful ? Continue reading below to find out how you can get a flawless skin.
Here are natural guides or home remedies you can try to help you have a fair and glowing complexion that you’ve been dreaming of :
- Honey, milk, almond oil and lemon juice. This home remedy has active compounds that can bring shine and bleach. The steps are easy. Just mix 1 teaspoon of milk powder, half teaspoon of almond oil, few drops of lemon juice and 1 tsp of honey. Mix well and apply the mixture, let it stay for about twenty minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Oatmeal and tomatoes. It can also help to lighten. Mix oatmeal with tomato juice. Mix well until the oatmeal is able to absorb the juice. Then apply it on your skin, let it stay for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Lime juice or lemon juice. It is one of the most effective home remedies that can be use to bleach and lighten. Just extract the juice from lime or lemon then apply the juice on the desired part of the body you want to whiten, let it stay for few minutes and rinse with water.
- Orange peels and yoghurt. It helps reduce skin blemishes and can lighten skin. Just make a paste out of crushed orange peels and mix it with yoghurt. Apply the paste and let it stay for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
These tips to lighten skin and get beautiful may gradually show its effect so you should do these everyday for best results. However, if you want an instant effect then you can just visit the nearest derma clinic and tell the dermatologists your concerns about it