Category Archives: Womens Interest
FHM Magazine known to be top in adult reading material in the Philippine had just bared their unofficial list of Top 10 Filipina World sexiest Women for the year 2013. These women include Marian Rivera who is in Number 1 place in has been dominating the top position for the past weeks. Others are:
- Sam Pinto in Number 2
- Angel Locsin in Number 3
- Solenn Heusaff in Number 4
- Jennylyn Mercado in Number 5
- Anne Curtis in Number 6
- Cristine Reyes in Number 7
- Heart Evangelista in Number 8
- Ellen Adarna in Number 9
- Empress Schuck in Number 10.
This partial result becomes eye-catching for FHM readers and for sure this will be followed by most readers until the final result goes out. To those mentioned candidates, goodluck Ladies! 🙂
Aside from celebrating Valentine’s Day during the month of February, prom nights are also the prevalent affair students look forward to. Recently, even elementary pupils celebrate parties similar to prom nights of high school students. Universities and educational institution promote this event to encourage camaraderie. Others celebrate this for fun and fashion.
Girls are a much far excited than boys hence they really find time to choose for the perfect dress that can make them stand out amongst the crowd. A lasting impression is a MUST.
Being a mother myself, I find it challenging for a first timer daughter who will attend to such occasion. Good thing I have such great interests on clothing which help me identify things to consider on which attire to choose.
I am sharing you my personal thoughts on these.
- The right fabric- Silk or high quality silk is one. Aside from being soft, it also has a shimmer that enhances any kind of dress. Chiffon is another good choice. It has a quality of smoothness that adds femininity. Organza, Taffeta and Georgette are also recommendable. Try visiting your local market. There is always a store selling different kinds of fabrics, I bet.
- The appropriate design, shape and color- for children, it is easier to decide on color and shape as ages 7 to 10 years old are not much into figures. Girls on that age bracket prefer princess-like gowns. You can try princess cut dresses or the sheering and balloon skirt. Then add organza and galaxy fabric on the outer layer to add fullness on its design. I personally not endorsing suggestive dresses for children to wear as it give an impolite impression.
- The Embellishments- this is another important issue to consider especially if you decide to pick simple and ordinary fabric. However, embellishments can make or break your prom dress if you do not know how to use it as it should be. Embellishment can be sewn or pinned into dresses. You can choose from sequins, feathers, pearls, rhinestones, fabric flowers and crystal stones. You can also add ribbons as belts.
- Is it economical- most of the dresses sold from department store vary from Php 2,500 (USD 60.00) up to Php 5,000 (USD 120.00) depending on what kind of fabric and design being use. But on personal choice, I decided to buy own materials and have it tailored sewed for my daughter. There are seamstresses who does gowns and party dresses professionally. Imagine spending only Php 600 (USD 14.00) on materials and Php 350 (USD 8.00) for the service charge. If you do not have any idea on the design. Try looking at dress catalogues and have it imitate. Practical and economical, right?
- Is it re-usable for other occasion- I find it smart choice if you can re-use dresses as such for other occasion. It is a given fact that prom dresses are just one time attire. But for me I always give consideration on further enhancement or a little alteration later on. So it I always safe to have your design that can easily adopt on other occasion such as wedding, Halloween party, and other formal gatherings. 🙂
Upon considering above tips, I am pretty sure your little princesses will give you the warmest hugs and the sweetest kisses for having a perfect and princess like dresses.
Remember, every girl is a princess by heart!
“It’s the lover not the love who broke your heart last night; it’s the lover not the love that didn’t work out right. So if you listen to your heart; you know it’s true; it’s the lover not the love who deserted you.”
Remember these lines from a song? They say that being in-love is the sweetest feeling anybody could have. Heart beats faster than the usual speed. You feel happier ten times the normal state. You can see rainbow even it doesn’t rain. There’s a magical feeling of simply being together. At times, you can do things beyond your limits. Impossible becomes conceivable. Right can be wrong and mistake can be right. You are being oblivious of important issues that need your attention the most as all you look forward to see that special someone who makes your existence full. Oh LOVE! 🙂 Who doesn’t want to feel it, embrace it, and indulge in it?
But what if the person you showered with love suddenly turn her/his back on you? Your world trembles. Hopes vanish. Loneliness creeps in. You swiftly become the person in your nightmare that you won’t want to be. You want revenge; you want to hurt the same person whom you pledge you’ll be spending the rest of your life with. You try to find answers behind those questions unanswerable. And in some point if your life, you unable to find reason to fall in LOVE again.
Unhappy, miserable, rejected, ill-fated; these are outlooks a person transmit when wounded.
Then you stop and began to realize. Every person will come to culmination; a point where you stand and walk forward. It is called moving on. To others it may be sooner. To some it will come later.
Then you will start pin your ears back to your heart once more. You will smile, get excited on meeting someone new, and will just shrug your shoulders every time you reminisce the past. You will become hopeless romantic all over again.
Because just like in the lyrics of the song; A heart in love can lose it is true. Don’t give up in time to find, the one who’s right will come to you. It’s the LOVER not the LOVE who deserted you.
Happy love month every- JUAN! 🙂
- (n.) Unfaithfulness to the marriage vow or contract; violation of the marriage covenant by adultery.
- (n.) Breach of trust; unfaithfulness to a charge, or to moral obligation; treachery; deceit; as, the infidelity of a servant.
For some reasons or another, INFIDELITY is always associated with MEN. Why? Is it because there are great number of men than women having an affair outside of their married life, or life with their partners and girlfriends. Or is it a common understanding and knowledge that MEN by nature are polygamous. Blame it on the society. But what really drives an individual to step out of the line and get himself/herself into this trap? Yes, I say trap as I believe any person has the ability to refuse or give it a green sign. I also believe that there is no such thing as UNINTENTIONAL CHEATING on his or her mate for that matter. It’s a big CRAP.
Well according to study, below are 12 common place situations that can lead to infidelity.
Trap #1 – Regular online communication an online “friend”
Regular e-mails, IM’s or chat room conversations with an online friend of the opposite sex can build strong emotional bonds that progress to emotional infidelity, which is the stepping stone to sexual infidelity.
Trap #2 – Drugs or Alcohol
Many people have succumbed to infidelity because they were under the influence of drugs or alcohol which impaired their judgment, and lowered their inhibitions.
Trap #3 – Flirting
Innocent flirting with someone of the opposite sex can get out of hand. Especially if one person finds the other sexually attractive.
Trap # 4 – Associating with others who are cheating on their mates.
Peer pressure can be very powerful. If there’s one lone “goody two shoes” among a group of a group of cheating friends, it won’t be long before that person is cheating too.
Trap #5 – Complaining about your marriage/ relationship or your mate.
This sends a message of availability, and can be misinterpreted that the complainer is open to having an affair. And the irony to this is, those partners who complaints a lot are those belong to the cheater group.
Trap #6 – Socializing with an opposite sex workmate.
Hanging out with an opposite sex workmate during non-business hours is just asking for trouble if unless your spouse or significant other is present, or you’re part of a group.
Trap #7 – Putting oneself in compromising situations.
Stopping by your opposite sex friend’s apartment when you know the two of you will be there alone. Inviting an opposite sex workmate to stop by your hotel room of visiting their room on a business trip.
Trap #8 – Fantasizing about sex with someone else.
Thoughts precede actions. Fantasizing what it would be like to have sex with another person allows the idea of infidelity to take root in one’s mind.
Trap #9 – Lunch and coffee breaks with the same person.
Having lunch or taking coffee breaks with the same opposite sex workmate every day paves the way for a workplace affair.
Trap #10 – Talking about sex.
Discussions of a sexual nature with someone of the opposite sex can arouse that person’s sexual interest in you, or make the other person think you have a sexual interest in them.
Trap #11 – Letting one’s marriage or relationship stagnate.
When the romance and passion fade in a marriage or relationship, both parties become vulnerable to an affair.
Trap #12- Window shopping on online dating sites.
Anyone who is married or in a committed relationship is asking for trouble by checking out online dating sites, just to see what they have to offer. Seeing what’s available can trick one into thinking that the grass is greener on the other side.
So if you think you’re in in one of the situational trap mentioned above, think twice or thrice. J You wouldn’t want to be in the scene where it is yourself that is being cheated upon right? Remember the law of KARMA. What comes around goes around.