Tag Archives: olive oil for beautiful skin
Do you want shiny hair? Extra Virgin Olive oil makes a great hair conditioner. Apply to clean hair and wrap in a warmed towel. Allow to sit for 20 minutes then rinse well. If you suffer from frizzy hair, olive oil may tame your unruly locks. Olive oil can also help with split ends and dandruff.
Rub olive oil into dried and cracked feet every evening then cover them with socks before retiring. Soon, you will have soft, younger-looking feet with skin that is far more supple and healthy looking.
- Use olive oil extra virgin to remove make-up and condition your facial skin at the same time. Add a few drops of oil to a cotton swab or a Q-tip.
- Use virgin olive oil as a wrinkle reducing application. Many users swear by olive oil, as a natural way to pamper skin and curb the ravages of aging. Applying a small amount each evening before retiring may delay aging.
- Reduce chapped lips by rubbing in a little olive oil before going out in colder weather.
- Keep nails and cuticles healthy by applying olive oil. Dip nails in olive oil and allow to permeate. The oil will help to combat dry nails.
- Add a couple of drops of olive oil to your bath water for total skin softening. Olive oil contains natural organic compounds that are good for you—both inside and out!
- Use extra virgin olive oil as a scalp conditioner, applying small amounts of oil and rubbing into problem areas. This helps to reduce scaly patches.
- Use a paste of olive oil and salt or sugar as an all-over body scrub.
Rub olive oil into hands and elbows to soften hardened areas.
*Re-post from original Olive Oil hero author*