Tag Archives: touring in manila
Love being a tourist somewhere? How about a good tour in Manila? If you are not from the Philippines, have you heard about Manila?
Manila is the main capital of the Philippines located in the heart of Luzon in the National Capital Region.
I will not discuss much about statistics or geography here but allow me to tell you that Manila tour is one of the most exciting to do and a good places to go when you visit the Philippines if you are into social life.
Hotels and Accommodation:
Where to stay is not a problem when you are around the streets of Manila. From 5-Star Hotels down to Apartelle or Tourist Inn, it is found everywhere at a reasonable cost. I can say this because I actually live in a neighboring city just beside this highly populated place.
Just like any other Asian Cities, Manila has a wide-facility enough to transport people in and around. From its very own Passenger Jeepney, Taxi, Car Rentals, Buses, Trains, Boats (in certain areas), and even choppers are all available so no need to worry.
Filipinos are loving, caring, and hospitable people. As a majority, you will see them as friendly as you can imagine. However, just like in any other cities around the world and even in those fully developed countries, some scammers and bullies exist. Just be alert and avoid being a victim of scam and you’ll be good. Simply forget about those some low-class bullies.
When hotels are easy to find, dining is not a problem. Aside from the hotels, there are a lot of food-chain stores out there ready to serve you, some on a 24 hours basis.
Where to Go:
Whether you are a newbie or a previous visitor, I would recommend the following places when you are in Manila:
FOR FOODS, DINING, HOTELS and SOCIAL PLACES
- Makati City – the Financial District of the Philippines
- Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- The Fort in Bonifacio Global City
- The SM Mall of Asia in Pasay City
The places mentioned above is easily accessible and considered 30 minutes to 1 hour apart from each other.
FOR TOURING SPOTS
- The Fort Santiago in Intramuros, Manila
- The Walled City of Intramuros which is adjacent to Ft. Santiago
- The Manila Ocean Park near Quirino Grandstand in Rizal Park
- The BreakWater of Manila Bay
- Some beaches are also available in Cavite and Batangas which is approximately 2 hours drive from Manila
- Diving spots in Batangas which is about 2.5 hours to 3.5 hours drive from Manila
I surely expect that above information will be of help on your tour in Manila. Come back and read this article from time to time as I may have new updates to include. Enjoy your travel and be safe!